Monday, July 6, 2015

Every Hero Has a Story Summer Reading Kick-Off


Summer Reading Club is in full swing; a few weeks ago we had our Kick-Off programs with many different games and crafts for our young and very adorable superheroes.  Three cheers for the League of Iron Librarians!








We had superhero vests, name tags, wrist guards, and headbands for kids to create, plus hero hopscotch, bowling for villains, and pin your superpower.  I womanned our superhero photo booth where I encouraged the young heroes to save our city, especially the library!

This is my second Summer Reading Club ever; again, I am supervising our teen volunteers.  I think I learned a lot from my experience last year, but still have some work to do on motivating and coaching the teens into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment